What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
The League of Women Voters has two separate and distinct roles.
Our Core Values
- We are a nonpartisan political membership organization.
- We believe that grassroots initiatives and consensus building are the strengths of our organization.
- We believe that our organization models the principles of good governance.
- We consider well before taking action and prepare well before beginning to act.
- We believe that citizenship requires knowledge, as well as the ability and will to act.
- We believe that the responsibility of good government rests on the shoulders of its citizens.
- We believe that the rights of citizens at home and abroad are interdependent
Our Vision, Beliefs, and Intentions guide our activities.
Click here to view the League of Women Voters Transformation Roadmap.
Click here to view the Powerpoint presentation from the March 9, 2019 General Membership meeting.