is now active for the March 10, 2020 Presidential Preference Primary. It will be active on March 17 for the April 7, 2020 election.
How to Use vote411.org
1. Go to VOTE411.org/ballot
2. Click on "Enter My Address".
3. Enter you address in the blue and gray panel in the center of the screen.
4. As you enter your address, you should see several addresses that match what you have entered showing up in a drop down display. When you see yours, click on it.
5. Then click on 'Show My Races'. Your ballot should appear.
6. Just click on each race. When you make your choice, the next race will display for you to consider.
Harrisonville School District Ballot Questions
The Harrisonville Schools will hold three Community Conversations to explain two ballot questions. Proposition 1 is a $.50 levy increase to fund salary increases. Proposition N is a $22.7 million bond issue.
- February 26, 2020, 7pm at Harrisonville High School Performing Arts Center, 1507 East Elm, Harrisonville, MO.
- March 12, 2020, 7pm at Harrisonville Community Center, 2400 Jefferson Parkway, Harrisonville, MO.
- March 30, 2020 at 7pm at the Harrisonville Camber of Commerce, 106 S. Independence Street, Harrisonville, MO.
Medicare for All
Click here to view Powerpoint slides on this topic. Contact Dr. Beth Andes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
November 5,2018 Election
Question 5 (MLK/Paseo Blvd. Question) Discussion.
KC Mayoral Forums for the June 18, 2019 Municipal Election
Kansas City Star Kansas City, Missouri Mayoral Candidate Forums
- October 15, 2019, 6:30pm, at South-Broadland Presbyterian Church, 7850 Holmes Road, KCMO, 64131. Sponsored by Waldo Homes Association. Click here for more information.
- October 29, 2019, 6:30pm, at Brush Creek Community Center, 3801 E. Brush Creek Boulevard, KCMO, 64130.
The Kansas City Star is sponsoring six community forums for candidates Jolie Justus and Quinton Lucas, one in each City Council district. Go to the website calendar for details.
Additional Community Forums for KC Mayoral Candidates.
- May 11, 2019, 12pm, at Winnetonka High School, 5815 NE 48th Street. (District 1)
- May 14, 2019, 7:30pm, at Bob Mohart Center, 3200 Wayne Ave. (District 3)
- May 20, 2019, 6:30pm, at Rockhurst University, 1100 Rockhurst Rd. (District 5)
- May 30, 2019, 6:30pm, at Ruskin High School, 7000 E. 111 St. (District 6)
- June 8, 2019, 12pm, at Northland Cathedral, 101 NW 99th St. (District 2)
- June 9, 2019, 2pm, at Unity Temple on the Plaza, 707 W. 47th St. (District 4)
Go to the website calendar
Kansas City City Council District Forums
- June 12, 2019, 41 News/Kansas City Public Library, 6:30pm, at the Plaza Library, 4801 Main Street.
- June 14, 2019 - KCPT Forum, 10am, KCPT Studio, 125 E. 31st Stree.
Go to the website calendar
April 2, 2019 Election
- May 16, 2019, Kansas City Council At-Large Candidate Forum. 6:30pm, at South- Broadland Presbyterian Church, 7850 Holmes.
- May 21, 2019, District 4 Pizza and Politics - Meet & Greet and Forum, 6:30pm, at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 1700 Westport Rd.
- June 11, 2019, KCMO City Council Candidate Forum, 6pm, at The Whole Person, 3710 Main Street.
- Kansas City, Missouri Mayoral Candidate Forums
January, 26, 2019 at Northeast Senior High School at 6:25pm.
March 9, 2019 at All Souls Church, 3 - 5 pm.
March 19, 2019 at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 7pm.
- Center School District Board of Education Candidate Forum
February 26, 2019 at Center High School, 6:30pm. .
- Kansas City, Missouri Public Schools Board of Education Candidate Forums
March 12, 2019 at Linwood United Methodist Church.
- Raytown City Council and Mayoral Candidate Forums
March 26, 2019 at Raytown City Hall.
November 6, 2018 Election
- Amendment 1 (CLEAN MO Amendment) Informational Meeting
- October 10, 2018, 6:30pm at North Independence North MidContinent Library,
317 W. 24 Highway, Independence MO 64050.
- October 24, 2018 at YMCA Community Center, 8875 Clark Ave. Parkville, MO.
- October 30, 2018, 6:30pm at the Ambassador Room at John Knox Village, 500 NW Murray Rd., Lee's Summit, MO.
- U. S. Senate
- October 18 - 7 -8:30pm. KCUR will simulcast a forum for U.S. Senate candidates held in St. Louis.
- October 25 - 9pm. KMBC will host a local debate between Josh Hawley and Claire McCaskill.
- U. S. Congress District 5 and Jackson County Sheriff
October 25, 2018, 7pm at Bruce Watkins Cultural Heritage Center & Museum, 3700 Blue Parkway, Kansas City, MO.
- MO House Districts 14 and 15
October 25, 2018, at Maple Woods Community College, 2601 NE Barry Road,
Kansas City, MO.
<August 7, 2018 Primary Election
July 12, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00pm at John Knox Village, 518 Murray Road, Lee's Summit, MO.
- Jackson County Legislative Districts 3 and 3 At-Large.
July 17, 2018, 6:30 - 8pm, at North Independence Library, 317 W. 24 Hwy, Independence, MO.
- Missouri House District 35.
July 19, 2018, 6:30 - 8:00pm, at John Knox Village, 518 Murray Road, Lee's Summit, MO.
- Jackson County Executive and Jackson County Sheriff
July 24, 2018, 6:30 - 7:25pm at Southeast Community Center, 4201 E. 63rd St. Kansas City, MO.
- Missouri House District 30
July 25, 2018, 6:30 - 8pm at South Independence Library, 13700 E. 35th Street, Independence, MO.
April 3, 2018 Election
- Missouri District 8 Candidate Forum
October 25, 2017, 6:30-8pm, John Knox Village, 500 N.W. Murray Road, Lee's Summit, MO.