To find your poling location, visit the Missouri Voter Outreach Center. Polls are open from 6am until 7pm. Voters in line at 7pm will be allowed to vote.
Upon entering the polling location, voters must present one of the following forms of identification.
- A valid Missouri driver's license, a valid Missouri non-driver's license, or your voter identification Card;
- Identification issued by the United States government (U.S. passport or military I.D.);
- Identification issued by a university, college, vocational and technical school, located within the state of Missouri;
- A current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government documents that contain your name and address;
- Driver's license or state identification card issued by another state.
Voters may complete their ballot using a pencil or an electronic ballot marker. The voter then feeds their completed paper ballot into the ballot box.